1. Circulation service: The rich collection of information resources in the library is made available to the students, teachers and researchers for circulation. the library has been fully automated using NewGenLib integrated library management software. the entire collection and membership records are bar-coded and circulation transaction are made through the software.
2. Reference service: The library has a very rich collection of reference sources with more than 2000 reference sources, the reference section caters to all kinds of reference queries. It has a seating capacity of 50 for students and 5 for staff for serious intellectual pursuit.
3. Periodicals: To fulfill the current information needs and to keep users abreast with the recent trends and developments in various disciplines. the library subscribes to 25 journals, 18 magazines and 11 newspapers. Periodicals serve the serious as well as recreations information needs.
4. SC/ST Book Bank: to fulfil the current information needs and to keep users abreast with the recent trends and developments in various disciplines, the library subscribes to 25 journals, 18 magazines and 1 newspapers. Periodicals serve the serious as well as recreational information needs.
5. ADD -ON Course Books: The college offers several Add-On courses and books relating to these courses are offered for reference.
6. Reprographic service: The library has a photocopying machine and repographic service is offered on a nominal charge.
7. Information alert service /News paper clipping service: any important news, notices, circulars and other relevant information is notified on the notice board of the library
8. INFLIBNET NLIST PROGRAMME: The library is a member of INFLIBNET N-LIST programme. N-LIST Programme provides access to more than e-journals (including current issues with 10 years back files) and 1,25,000 e-books
9. Institutional Repository: In order to harness the collective intelligence and wisdom of faculty members and make it available to them, an institutional repository has been set up using NewGENLIB Digital Library Software. This institutional repository consists of the research papers, articles, conference papers, presentations of faculty members. These documents are being added to the repository.